Make Your Next Trip a Real Life-Experience Here’s a taste of the things we support, a sampling of our products, a peak at our services and content compiled just for you.
- Survival Training: Welcome to the 21st century where extreme weather, emergencies, and vivid socioeconomic transformation are ever at the gates. This precision-crafted 12 week urban survival course was engineered by David Morris to do one thing and one thing only: dramatically increase the chances of your survival during soft-to-catastrophic disasters or emergencies. Click Here for more info!
- Unconventional Guides: Camping Fantastic is 100% community supported through our use of select affiliate products as well as our own. However, we also take the time to offer exceptional guides that are far afield from the norm. For example, Chris Guillebeau’s Unconventional Guide Selection is among the best out there today.
- The Objects Photo Book: As I journeyed all over the world I made sure to document the trip. From Amsterdam to Hollywood, from Rome to Yosemite Valley, after years I realized I was sitting on a truly valuable and visual narrative. So, I put together a photo book I call “Objects” and you’re cordially invited to experience it for yourself. I know you’ll appreciate it.
- Travel Photography: By all means, feast your eyes on the photographic time-line I’m compiling. I call it Eat, Drink, Camp, Explore! It’s growing, and I would love it if we could accompany each other on our escapade.
- Services: So basically, consider me at your disposal if you would like someone to guide your trips and provide in-depth excursion consultation, especially if you’re new to California or Colorado. I’m also knowledgeable about the hot spots all across the U.S. If you’re interested in National Parks, meet-ups, social outdoor groups, or need suggestions for creative ways to get the most bang for your buck…contact me and the journey begins!
Pay a Visit to The Camp Store
Click here for The Camp Store.
All your bases are covered, from Fire Starters and special lighting to backpacks, cots, and floating coolers for those wavy river outings. Like our list of guides or the Travel Photography stream, our store is building over time as we use different products for different destinations and find the best fits for your lifestyle.
We’ve also got a small line of survival kits that really work wonders when it comes to sleeping easy these days. The more informed we become, the more necessary it is to have them for a good night’s sleep. So thanks for reading and we look forward to helping your trips make memories that last lifetimes. Enjoy!